1. Fresh & Wild | Dried Porcini Powder | All Natural, Vegan, Gluten-Free | For Cooking in Pasta, Risotto, Soup, Casseroles and More| 4 oz | Gourmet, Chef-Inspired Ingredients
- DECADENT, VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE: Porcini Powder captures the robust, earthy flavor of Porcini mushrooms in a versatile, umami-rich powder that is ideal for a variety of culinary applications. Italian for “little pigs”, Porcini adds earthy, meaty, nutty umami flavor to a wide variety of dishes. The dried form is very convenient to use, and adds rich, concentrated Porcini flavor without the expense or water content of fresh mushrooms.
- RARE UMAMI: Made from Porcini mushrooms, this dried mushroom seasoning features a rich flavor. It can be stirred into liquids for added flavor, paired with truffles or other mushroom for maximum umami flavor, or even sprinkled as a garnish. A must have rare & exotic seasoning for any chef’s kitchen.
- PERFECT FOR: Add it to flour for breading chicken, veal, steak, and other meats. Stir into sauces, soups and stews for flavor; also acts as a thickening agent. Excellent for omelets, sauteed fresh vegetables, meatloaf, meat rubs, and marinades. It can also be added to flour when making bread or pasta dough, or even sprinkled on popcorn for a savory snack!
- HOW TO USE: Ready to use right out of the bag. Mix it with salt for a finishing sprinkle or mix a tablespoon or two into your favorite sauces and stews.
- FRESH & WILD: Since 1978, Fresh & Wild has provided leading chefs with fresh truffles, wild mushrooms and gourmet pantry ingredients. Now home cooks can access restaurant-caliber ingredients too!
2. Organic Dried Porcini Mushroom Powder – 2.5 oz USDA Certified – Kosher – Vegan – Vegetarian – Non-GMO – Gluten Free – 2.5 oz
- Earthy and almost woodsy in their essence, porcini mushrooms have a characteristic umami flavor that pairs well with almost any cuisine. The dried powder from the porcini mushroom adds depth of flavor to a variety of dishes, from rich meats to refreshing vegetables and grains.
- Dry porcini mushroom powder is high in fiber (7 grams per serving) and a solid source of iron and protein. High in antioxidants, porcini mushrooms can reduce inflammation and actually prevent or slow down cell damage caused by free radicals.
- Porcini mushroom powder has nearly limitless uses in the kitchen. Combine 1 part fine salt with 2 parts porcini powder as a flavorful rub for cuts of meat and fish. Mix it into ground beef, pork, veal, chicken or turkey. Sprinkle it onto casseroles, grains and cooked vegetables. It also makes a delicious addition to soups, sauces, stews and broths, salads, burgers and pastas. Experiment with everything from eggs to popcorn to smoothies by adding a dash of porcini powder’s savory flavor.
- As a healthy nutritional seasoning, porcini mushroom powder has zero sugar or fat. Consuming dried porcini mushrooms can promote digestive health and boost the gastrointestinal system for peak performance.
- Made with high-quality Boletus Edulis, this Kehl-Kronenhof 100% Certified Organic Porcini Mushroom Powder is kosher, non-dairy, vegan, non-ETO, non-GMO, non-irradiated and gluten free.
3. The Wild Mushroom Co. Dried Gourmet Mix European Mushrooms 12 Ounces (340g)
- ALL NATURAL
4. Anthony’s Organic Red Reishi Mushroom Extract Powder, 6 oz, 4to1 Extract, Gluten Free, Non GMO
- USDA Organic Red Reishi Mushroom Powder
- 4:1 Extract with a minimum of 30% polysaccharide content (beta glucans)
- Batch Tested and Verified Gluten Free
- Non-GMO, Vegan Friendly, Packed in USA
- Reishi Mushroom Powder is best brewed as a tea. It can also be mixed into coffee and shakes, or added to broths and soups to mask its natural bitter taste.
5. Mycological Dried Oregon Porcini Mushrooms, 1 Ounce Package
- Also called ceps or boletes, these gourmet treats (“king of the mushrooms”) are highly esteemed for their concentrated nutty, smoky flavor; add these umami bombs to dressings, risottos, soups and sauces
- Perfect for Italian cooking, French cuisine, special events, and holiday meals, or to make everyday cooking special; wildcrafted in pristine natural areas in the Pacific Northwest; hand-selected and hand-packed for quality
- Great for vegetarian or vegan cuisine, as a side dish, or as an accompaniment to meat; ideal for paleo and keto diets; no sugar, nothing added; certified kosher
- Easy to prepare; arrives in convenient, 1-ounce packages for using in recipes or adding to your favorite meals; 3-year shelf life makes it a perfect pantry item for year-round enjoyment
- Helps planet and climate from forest to table; our family-owned company is known for providing exceptional quality food products that depend upon intact forests and sustainable farming practices since 1995
6. Terra Dolce Organic Porcini Mushrooms, 1 Ounce
- One of the most popular mushrooms
- Known for their nutty, buttery, and earthy texture and flavor
- Found and harvested wild in forested areas around the world
- Add a deep, earthy flavor to sauces, stuffings and stews.
- Puree to make instant silky sauce!
7. Orgnisulmte Organic Dried Shiitake Mushrooms Powder 100% Organic No Additive USDA Kosher Certified All Natural Vegan and Gluten-Free 5.29 Oz(150g)
- ADVANTAGE – It is made from the finest dried shiitake mushrooms. 100% Organic Log Grown,directly harvested from the producing area, hand-sliced,only the top quality mushrooms are selected. Great for sauces,soups, pastas, and more.
- TASTE – Dried mushrooms Powder have a characteristic umami flavor that pairs well with almost any cuisine. The dried powder from the Shiitake mushroom adds depth of flavor to a variety of dishes, from rich meats to refreshing vegetables and grains.
- HIGHLY NUTRITIOUS – Rich in Vitamins, Protein, Amino Acids, Dietary Fiber and Iron.Dried shiitake mushrooms powder can promote digestive health and boost the gastrointestinal system for peak performance,mushrooms help support a healthy immune system.
- Kosher Certified-All natural raw powder,organic pure dried mushrooms, Gluten Free,No GMOs,No Additives,No Preservatives,No Artificial Colors, No Flavors, No Soy,No Fillers-Nothing Else.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED-We dedicated to your 100% satisfaction.If you are not completely satisfied for any reason, please contact the customer service team and we will refund or ship you a new order.
8. VIGOROUS MOUNTAINS Dried Black Fungus Woodear Mushrooms 5 Ounce
- 5 Oz Black Fungus Woodear Mushrooms (Auricularia Polytricha) are cultivated all over the world but grown for the commercial dry market almost exclusively in China.
- Woodear mushrooms are believed by many to be good for the heart. The woodear has a firm skin with a slightly crunchy texture and an earthy flavor.
- Curious in texture, intriguing in flavor, and with a contemporary appearance this mushroom is perfect for the hip home cook.
- Basic Preparation: To reconstitute, place desired amount into a bowl and cover with boiling water. Let soak for 12-15 minutes, stirring occasionally. 1 oz dry reconstitutes to 9-10 oz
- Many chefs have begun to treat shredded Wood Ear like a pasta as instead of a mushroom. Add them to cold soba dishes, or tangle together with fettuccini and slather in an alfredo sauce for an East-meets-West dish.
9. Organic 7 Mushroom Supplement for Immune Support – Lion’s Mane + Cordyceps + Chaga + Red Reishi + Shiitake + Maitake + Turkey Tail – Superfood Powder Blend for Coffee Tea, Non GMO, Gluten Free, 1 lb
- 7 ORGANIC MUSHROOMS – 7 of the world’s most functional, medicinal mushrooms are mixed together to offer a complete boost for immunity, cognition, endurance, adaptability, and more with one easy to use supplement.
- POWERFUL IMMUNE SYSTEM BOOSTER – Get powerful immune system support from our all natural 7 mushroom complex. Researchers with the U.S. Department of Agriculture have found that the polysaccharides in mushrooms have unique traits that may support a healthy metabolism, blood sugar levels, and immune system response.
- ALL-NATURAL ADAPTOGENIC SUPPLEMENT – Each of these mushrooms has unique healing properties on it’s own. Together they offer your body an adaptogenic and immune system boost more potent than any individual mushroom extract can offer.
- TIME TESTED ELIXIR – Mushrooms have been used worldwide for centuries. Chinese and Japanese cultures have used mushrooms to improve their quality of life for thousands of years. The ancient Greeks believed that mushrooms provide strength for their warriors in battle. Today, mushrooms are an incredibly popular natural health food because they offer tremendous health benefits while also being low in calories, carbohydrates, and fat.
- ADD TO COFFEE, TEA, SMOOTHIES, & BAKING RECIPES – Elevate your coffee, tea, and smoothies with our superfood powder. Sprinkle it in your soups, sauces, and recipes. Make your own capsules or tinctures. The options are practically limitless.
10. Orgnisulmte Organic Dried Porcini Mushrooms Powder 3 Oz,Wild Grown Premium Quality Umami Powder,Hand Picked,All Natural Porcini Powder 3Oz(85g)
- Premium Quality — High Quality Wild Grown,Hand Picked, 100% Organic pure porcini mushrooms powder,high dietary fiber natural food.
- Certified 100% USDA Organic — Our Porcini Powder contains 100% Organic, Non-GMO,No additives,no preservatives,no fillers and Gluten Free. Only one ingredient: Organic Porcini Powder.
- Highly Nutritious — Dried Porcini Mushrooms Powder rich in Vitamin B,potassium and proteins.Packed with dietary fibers and minerals,high in antioxidants.Porcini Mushrooms can reduce inflammation and actually prevent or slow down cell damage caused by free radicals.
- Popular Uses — Porcini Mushrooms Powder have a characteristic umami flavor that pairs well with almost any cuisine, can be added to your favorite dishes to add a unique flavor to meats, fish soups, sauces, stews and broths, salads, burgers and pastas.
- Ready to use — Packed in a re-sealable bag, easy to store after use.Take it naturally in powder for higher concentration, quicker absorption, easier on the stomach, and more ways to have fun!