1. HIFIMAN HE-400I Over Ear Full-Size Planar Magnetic Headphones Adjustable Headphone with Comfortable Earpads Open-Back Design Easy Cable Swapping
- Get an extra three-month extended warranty by registering your products on our official website.
- 30% lighter than comparable headphones
- Newly-designed headband with an improved pressure pattern
- The FocusPad, new beveled hybrid ear pads made of pleather and velour
- Intended for high performance listening in the home or studio
2. HIFIMAN HE400SE Stealth Magnets Version Over-Ear Open-Back Full-Size Planar Magnetic Wired Headphones for Audiophiles/Studio, Great-Sounding, Stereo, High Sensitivity, Comfortable, Sliver
- What is a planar headphone? What are its benefits over other designs? Planar headphones feature conductive layers that cover nearly the entire diaphragm, resulting in significantly lower distortion than conventional dynamic headphones.
- Acoustically Invisible Stealth Magnet Unlike the sound waves created by a conventional magnet, the special shape of Stealth Magnets enables the waves to pass through the magnets without generating interference. HIFIMAN’s advanced magnet design is acoustically transparent, dramatically reducing wave diffraction turbulence that degrades the integrity of the sound waves. The reduced distortion yields pure sonic output that is accurate and full-range.
- Durable Connections The headphone’s drivers are protected by a newly designed casing for enhanced durability and protection from the elements. A dual-sided high-performance 3.5mm cable is packaged with a 6.35mm adapter for maximum compatibility with a wide range of devices.
- The HE400SE’s high sensitivity makes it the perfect match for low-voltage sources, including portable hi-res. audio players.
- Maximum Comfort for Hours of Listening Pleasure Thanks to its newly designed adjustable lightweight headband, the HE400se remains cool and comfortable for hours, even in excessively warm weather.
3. HIFIMAN SUNDARA Hi-Fi Headphone with 3.5mm Connectors, Planar Magnetic, Comfortable Fit with Updated Earpads-Black, 2020 Version
- Utilising a new, hi-tech diaphragm means that the diaphragm is 80% thinner than was on the previous series. This results in more detail, faster transients and an extended frequency response.
- New headband design offering a separate head strap which allows for the headphone weight to be spread perfectly evenly over the wearers head. It delivers both a more comfortable fit but also a more eye pleasing look.
- The all new Headband gives a structure intended to be as practically street friendly, built to take the wear and tear of everyday life while looking great as it does it.
- The Headphone cable attachment uses the standard 3.5mm socket which gives improved connectivity and is more physically robust connector too.
- This latest version of SUNDARA now is supplied with newly improved earpads for enhanced durability and a newly upgraded cable made with stronger, further improved materials (of OFC wire) custom designed for the headphone.
4. SIVGA P-Ⅱ Over Ear Open Back Walnut Wood Planar Magnetic Headphone
- DESIGN – SIVGA P-Ⅱ uses 97mm*76mm ultra-nano double-sided magnetic planar diaphragm unit as the driver, combined with the superior sound characteristics of the black walnut chamber.
- SOUND – The overall sound direction of PⅡ to be very comprehensive: the BASS MIDDLE TREBLE is balanced and flows naturally, sound is free with grand and rich in details, optimized sound layering and transparency. Sound feature: warm, meaty & juicy
- CLASSIC – In order to make the sound quality play to a more maximum and a more ideal state, SIVGA P-Ⅱ continues the classic style, chooses the material of premium natural solid walnut wood as a headphone chamber shell and adhere to the traditional craftsmanship.
- COMFORT – Headband sheathing and earmuffs are made of high protein leather to ensure the earphone is closer to the listener’s head and provides better comfort.
- SIVGA GUARANTEE – We offer 12-month warranty service. If you have any questions, please free feel to contact us.
5. HIFIMAN Deva-Pro Over-Ear Full-Size Open-Back Planar Magnetic Headphone with Bluetooth Dongle/Receiver, Himalaya R2R Architecture DAC, Easily Switch Between Wired and Wireless, Bluetooth 5.0
- Acoustically Invisible Stealth Magnet: Unlike the sound waves created by a conventional magnet, the special shape of Stealth Magnets enables the waves to pass through the magnets without generating interference. HIFIMAN’s advanced magnet design is acoustically transparent, dramatically reducing wave diffraction turbulence that degrades the integrity of the sound waves. The reduced distortion yields pure sonic output that is accurate and full-range.
- HIFIMAN Heritage: HIFIMAN’s NEO “supernano” Diaphragm (NsD)- The new NsD is 80% thinner than previous designs, resulting in fast response and detailed image with lush, full range sonics.
- Bluemini R2R, Small but Mighty- The DEVA-Pro companion Bluetooth/USB module: HIFIMAN Custom-created HIMALAYA R2R Architecture DAC: Non-over Sampling Concept; Low-energy Consumption; High Sampling Rates
- Easily Switch Between Wireless and Wired: The socket can accommodate both dual-sided unbalanced 3.5mm cable and a single-sided 3.5mm balanced cable (left socket). Bluemini R2R is easy of use by connecting on the left socket. Input Option 1 – Bluetooth A variety of HD Bluetooth protocol (Bluemini connection on the left socket) Input Option 2 –Wired Inbox 3.5mm balanced cable (3.5mm TRRS on the left)
6. DROP + Dan Clark Audio Aeon Planar Magnetic Headphones – Open-Back, Over Ear, Audiophile (Aeon Open X), Blue/Black
- Optimized open-back performance: In the world of open-back headphones, few models have a reputation to match the Aeon Flow Open from Dan Clark Audio (formerly MrSpeakers).
- Drop-exclusive details: Featuring partially fenestrated earpads and reduced driver dampening, these Drop-exclusive headphones deliver a widened soundstage with the same punch and detail as the original.
- Taking a fan favorite further: How do you make great headphones better? You listen. When creating the Aeon Open X, we listened closely to its predecessor and input from our community of audiophiles.
- Warm and punchy sound: With a naturally appealing sound that’s both warm and punchy, plus excellent power response and ultra-comfortable fit, the Aeon Flow Open is close to perfect—close. To get it even closer, we worked with Dan Clark Audio to create the Aeon Open X.
- The Dan Clark Audio difference: Dan Clark is a renowned audio engineer who has been working in the high-end audio market for more than 20 years. In founding Dan Clark Audio, his mission was simple: to create high-quality headphones that allow listeners to experience incredible audio and nothing less.
7. HIFIMAN SUNDARA Over-Ear Full-Size Planar Magnetic HiFi Stereo Wired Headphones for Studio&Audiophiles (Black)
- Featuring Newly Developed Diaphragm that is 80% Thinner than the HE400 Series Resulting in a Wider Frequency Response, Faster and More Detailed
- With the weight spreading strap for outstanding comfort but with a more fashion conscious look with its sleek and sumptuous matte black finish.
- With its all metal headband the SUNDARA is built to take the rigours of urban street life. The SUNDARA is as tough as it is beautiful.
- New 3.5mm Headphone connector for enhanced durability
- The slimline SuperMini is the perfect on the partner for the SUNDARA. The SuperMini with its abundance of audio power output and the SUNDARA’s grace and poise makes them the velvet glove over a marble fist.
8. Monolith M1060 Over Ear Planar Magnetic Headphones – Black/Wood With 106mm Driver, Open Back Design, Comfort Ear Pads For Studio/Professional
- Planar Drivers: Not your typical headphone driver! A planar magnetic driver is a flat membrane that is surrounded by magnets.
- Open Back Design: Instead of an “inside your head” isolated experience that traditional closed-back headphones provide, open-back headphones provide a holographic listening experience.
- Comfort: The Monolith M1060 has been engineered to be comfortable for extended listening sessions. Large, comfy earpads are designed to keep you comfortable as you listen.
- Quality at a Fair Price: Monoprice’s rugged design and rigid quality control standards deliver high quality products at fair prices. Impedance: 50 ohms
9. Drop + HIFIMAN HE4XX Planar Magnetic Over-ear Open-back Headphones,midnight-blue
- Planar Magnetics like you’ve never seen before: many headphone companies have tried their hand at Planar magnetic drivers, but none have done it quite like hifiman. Its driver technology has landed them in Time, Forbes, CNET, and CES Editors’ Choice Award
- Extremely versatile: a pair of high-efficiency, open-back Planar Magnetics that don’t need a fancy amp to sound amazing. Listen to them directly from your phone, laptop, or desktop computer, or add a headphone amp to take them to the next level
- Audio profile: the sound is smooth, engaging, and even across the frequency range, with airy, sparkly highs and the Planar bass slam that Hifiman is known for
- Premium aesthetic, Comfortable feel: Comfort is king for the HE4XX, which features HIFIMAN’s Focus-A hybrid ear pads: the best-feeling, best-sounding pads the company has to offer made of soft, luxurious velour
- A Revival of the original: old school Hifiman style with some structural improvements, the headband is made of spring steel — so it can bend without losing its shape — and hand-stitched with breathable protein leather
- HIFIMAN: For audiophiles, by audiophiles: born in new York city in 2007, HIFIMAN has had a big influence on the audiophile world. HIFIMAN is a natural partner for Massdrop because at its core, both companies exist to serve the audiophile community
10. Monolith M1060C Closed Back Planar Magnetic Over-Ear Headphones, Low Distortion And Perfectly Balanced Sound
- Planar Drivers: Not your typical headphone driver! The planar driver in the M1060C has been completely redesigned and engineered versus the driver found in the M1060.
- Several enhancements have been made, including a new symmetrical magnet structure that allows the planar driver to be much more efficient in a closed back enclosure.
- Closed Back Design: Outside noise stays out and only the music stays in! The 1060C delivers excellent audio isolation, allowing the sonic landscape to not be disturbed by the outside world, and the outside to not be disturbed by your music.
- This makes the M1060C the perfect audiophile choice for those that may need to listen in less than silent environments.
- Comfort: The Monolith M1060C has been engineered to be comfortable for extended listening sessions. Large, comfy earpads made of faux leather and a padded headband are designed to keep you comfortable as you listen.