1. Sashimi Sushi Knife 10 Inch – Perfect Knife For Cutting Sushi & Sashimi, Fish Filleting & Slicing – Very Sharp Stainless Steel Blade & Traditional Wooden Handle + Gift Box
- ★ FOR PERFECT SLICING OF DELICATE PRODUCTS. ★ Filleting, slicing and cutting delicate food products such as raw fish or sushi rolls, without crushing or tearing its structure, requires the use of a special super sharp knife. For these purposes, a kitchen knife with a special design was invented in Japan – the Lucky Cook 10-inch sashimi knife.
- ★ WHAT IS UNIQUE ABOUT THIS 10-INCH SUSHI KNIFE? ★ It is a quality sushi knife with a long narrow right-handed asymmetric blade which allows you to fillet a whole fish in just one or two movements.
- ★ JAPANESE TRADITIONS AND HIGH-QUALITY REQUIREMENTS. ★ The required characteristics of a high-quality professional sushi cooking knife include a very sharp blade of high-quality stainless steel, good balance and a non-slip wooden handle.
- ★ GREAT GIFT FOR A CHEF. ★ We offer the best gift option for chefs, both beginners and professionals, on any holiday. The sashimi knife with wooden handle is simply indispensable in a home or professional kitchen, and the stylish box in which it is delivered emphasizes the quality and high status of the present.
- ★ IMPROVE YOUR SKILLS WITH LUCKY COOK. ★ When you order the sashimi knife made of carbon steel you will receive the most effective tool for slicing, raising your skills to a new level. There is a serial number on the blade of each Lucky Cook slicing knife that confirms the authenticity of the product.
2. Yoshihiro Shiroko High Carbon Steel Kasumi Yanagi Rosewood Handle Sushi Sashimi Chef Knife (10.5” (270mm))
- Our handmade Yoshihiro Kasumi knives are crafted by our master artisans with the utmost care to create high quality knives that offer exceptional performance with exceptional value. White Steel #2 with a hardness on the Rockwell scale of 62-63, is forged with iron to create beautiful mist patterns called Kasumi.
- The Yanagi is a long slicing knife that was specifically designed to slice thin slices of fish for sushi and sashimi, and is one of the most essential of traditional Japanese knives and is a powerful component in the repertoire of many chefs. The beauty of its elegant thin blade is its ability to slice through an ingredient in long uninterrupted strokes, preserving its integrity and freshness.
- Handcrafted in Japan with traditional techniques, our Yanagi has a completely flat grind on the front side (Shinogi), a concave grind (Urasuki), and a flat rim (Uraoshi) on the back. The combination of the Urasuki and Shinogi allow for the blade to cut food with minimal damage to the surface and cells, therefore not spoiling the texture and taste. The Uraoshi is the thin, flat rim that surrounds the Urasuki and enhances the strength of the blade at its otherwise vulnerable edges.
- Proudly made in Japan and not mass produced. This knife is complimented with a traditional Japanese Wa-style handcrafted D-Shaped Handle that is lightweight and ergonomically welds to the hand for seamless use. A protective wooden sheath called a Saya is included, which protects the knife and adds to its appearance when not in use. Every knife from Yoshihiro is handcrafted by master artisans creating a unique one-of-a-kind work of art.
- Traditional Japanese knife making values a sharp edge, which requires attention and care. Sharpening and honing should be done with only water whetstones. Hand wash and dry only, and do so immediately if working with acidic ingredients. Do not use on objects such as bones, nutshells, and frozen foods. Carbon steel can oxidize if not properly maintained. Keep dry and oil regularly to prevent oxidation.
3. DALSTRONG Yanagiba Sushi Knife – 9.5″ – Phantom Series – Japanese High-Carbon – AUS8 Steel – Pakkawood Handle – Sheath Included
- Powerhouse Knife. Masterfully elegant, perfectly balanced, razor sharp and with exceptional performance, the Phantom Series knife is a statement in refinement, beauty, purity and power.
- Peak Performance: Mercilessly sharp, the Phantom Series edge is painstakingly honed by experts craftsman to 13-15° and nitrogen cooled for enhanced hardness, flexibility and corrosion resistance. Carefully tapered for minimal drag, the agile blade ensures swift, precise cuts with effortless ease. Hollow ground for even less resistance.
- The Dalstrong Touch: Full tang and precision forged from a single piece of ice tempered, high-carbon, Japanese AUS-8 steel at 58+ Rockwell hardness, the Phantom Series boasts exceptional sharpness, edge retention, strength and durability. Beautifully engraved, the blade further features a hand polished spine and ergonomic bolster shape for a natural and smooth ‘pinch grip’.
- Design Perfection: A velvety rich black Spanish pakkawood handle is hand polished and laminated to ensure a heaven like grip with exceptional durability. The traditional Japanese D-shaped handle is expertly engineered to tuck perfectly into the palm of your hand for ultimate control, cut after cut, while the narrow blade design allows for maneuverability and nimble movement like never before. A distinct mosaic pin of brass and copper adds refinement and subtle luxury.
- Dalstrong Trust: Rocksolid 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free. LIFETIME WARRANTY against defect. Renowned Dalstrong customer service and packaging. See why chef’s around the world trust and love, ‘The Dalstrong Difference’. Now you are slicing with POWER. Dalstrong POWER!
4. Sashimi Knife,Sushi Knife Japanese,imarku 10 inch Professional Single Bevel Sushi Knives for Fish Filleting,Slicing,5cr15mov Steel with Ergonomic Pakkawood Handle – Yanagiba Knife
- 【Perfect Slicing Sashimi Sushi Knife】- The ruthlessly sharp edge is handcrafted by seasoned artisans to a mirror polish at 12-15°single side. Because of its special single-sided and sharp blade without crushing or tearing the structure of the ingredients, it’s able to slice sashimi and sushi into thin slices.
- 【High-carbon Stainless Steel Blade】- This 10 inch sharp sushi knives is Manufactured with High Carbon Stainless Steel 5cr15mov, at HRC 56-58 hardness, the sharpness is 80-100. Sashimi knife boasts unrivaled performance and incredible edge retention.
- 【Ergonomic Pakkawood Handle】 – The Ergonomic Handle of this single-edged sashimi knife has perfect grip and great balance, so you don’t need to spend too much energy while slicling, very comfortable to hold. This handle also provide optimal performance,water resistance,stability.
- 【Wonderful Gift】- Busy sushi chefs will be fascinated love this japanese Sushi Knife for its highly quality. Slicing as much sashimi as you want, because this Yanagiba Sushi knife will keep its edge for a very long time without rusting. Perfect gift for Wedding, Birthday, Thanksgiving and Halloween,etc.
- 【Easy Maintenance】- The sushi knife is easy and fast to clean.To protect sharpness and glossiness of the knives,please don’t wash the knives in dishwasher.Clean and dry immediately after using and make better use of them next time.
5. Shun Dual Core 10.5-inch Yanagiba with Ebony PakkaWood Handle; Premium-Quality Stainless Steel; Thick, Rigid Blade for Perfect Sushi Knife; Handcrafted by Artisans in Japan
- Chefs, especially those specializing in raw proteins, sing praises of the Yanagiba as a blade unmatched in its ability to slice and cut raw meats, specifically fish; regarded as quintessential sushi knife
- Dual Core blade is comprised of 71 layers of two alternating, premium-quality stainless steels; thicker blade stock gives knife heft and rigidity to enable it to glide through cuts with ease and grace
- Handle is PakkaWood, a genuine hardwood infused with resin for a durable, water-resistant finish ideal for use in kitchen environments; low-maintenance and easy to clean
- Shun Dual Core 10.5-inch Yanagiba comes with a traditional Japanese saya, or sheath, which provides protection for the user and for the blade in storage; a necessary precaution with its sharp edge
- A worthwhile investment, the Shun Dual Core Yanagiba makes an ideal gift for, aspiring cooks, graduates, professional chefs, and sushi lovers in general
6. Mercer Culinary Asian Collection Yanagi Sashimi Knife with NSF Handle
- Razor sharp, high-carbon, stain-resistant German steel resists rust, corrosion, and discoloration
- Single-edge blade is taper ground with a fine stone finish
- Offered with a traditional wood handle
- Hand wash knives for blade edge and surface care
7. KYOKU Samurai Series – 10.5″ Yanagiba Knife Japanese Sushi Sashimi Knives – Superior Japanese Steel – Wenge Wood Handle – with Case
- SUPERIOR STEEL – Manufactured with an ultra-sharp, cobalt-added, and cryogenically treated steel cutting core at HRC 56-58 hardness, this 10.5 in. Yanagiba knife boasts unrivaled performance and incredible edge retention.
- WELL-BALANCED – With the perfect blend of comfort and performance, you can slice through meat with ease while avoiding fatigue and finger pains, perfectly blending performance and comfort.
- WENGE WOOD HANDLE – The handle is constructed from wenge wood for an authentic style.
- EXTREME SHARPNESS – The ruthlessly sharp edge is handcrafted by seasoned artisans to a mirror polish at 11-13° double side; painstakingly manufactured for incredible hardness, flexibility, and corrosion resistance.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – Our knives come with a lifetime warranty, and we offer free exchange or return if the item is defective.
8. Sashimi Sushi Knife Japanese 10.5 inch Yanagiba Knife,Japanese VG10 Stainless Steel Single Bevel Blade, Perfect Rosewood Handle Filleting & Slicing Knife- Keemake
- ✔ 【Premium Material】Crafted from premium Japanese High Carbon Stainless steel VG-10, this 10.5 inch Japanese Sashimi knife is precisely tempered and hardened with High-Tech vacuum heat treatment to reach a 58+ Rockwell Hardness.
- ✔ 【Extremely Sharp Blade】Keemake experienced craftsman hand sharpened the edge with 12-15 degrees to ensure blade’s sharpness 80-100. Sushi knife boasts unrivaled performance and incredible edge retention.
- ✔ 【Natural Wood Handle 】Constructed from natural, smooth and sturdy rosewood handle, act as a seamless junction between the handle and the knife blade Not only strengthen the knife but also provides a smooth transition from the blade to the handle.
- ✔ 【High cutting performance】Yanagiba knife is an excellent kitchen tool for tackling tasks, the ruthlessly sharp single-bevel blade is perfectly suited for cutting sushi and sashimi, filleting and slicing fish and meat without pulling or tearing, keeping maximizing flavor while the 3.1mm blade gently pushes meat away from the blade.
- ✔ 【 100% Service Guarantee 】Enjoy your risk-free shopping on Keemake. If, for any reason, your product proves to be unsatisfactory, feel free to contact our 24×7 hrs customer service for the items’ replacement or refund.
9. Sashimi Sushi Knife- Nego Yanagiba Knife 8.5 Inch Sharp Knife For Cutting Sushi & Sashimi, Fish Filleting & Slicing, German High Carbon Stainless Steel with Ergonomic Handle- Cooking Chef Knives
- Professional Sashimi Sushi Knife: Classical Japanese-style sushi knife is great for filleting, slicing and cutting delicate food products such as raw fish or sushi rolls. Sharp enough not to crushing or tearing its structure, Best kitchen knife.
- Superior Razor Sharp Blade: This Carving knife is made of German High Carbon Stainless Steel, ensure maximum sharpness and edge retention that allows you to fillet a whole fish with no pressure. Durable and good-looking.
- Non-slip Ergonomics Handle: Protective bolster and full tang design reinforce non-slip handle offer a secure and comfortable grip, making your cutting much safer and easier. You won’t feel finger numbness.
- Multipurpose Sahimi Knife: Handle your daily kitchen tasks of chopping, slicing, mincing and dicing of fruit, vegetables and meat. Great for vegetables, cheese, meat, fillet, sushi, fish and so on.
- Present Package & One Year Promise: Free refund or replacement during the promise period. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
10. FAMCÜTE 8 Inch Japanese Chef Knife, 3 Layer 9CR18MOV Clad Steel w/octagon Handle Gyuto Sushi Knife for Home Kitchen & Restaurant
- 100% from Japan’s High Quality Steel – FAMCUTE series uses 9CR18MOV. A great steel for the everyday use of any chef. With an HRC of 60+/-2 it will take an angled edge and hold it for long enough to help extend the life of your knife (w/ general maintenance). The clad dimple allow for easy food release while slicing or dicing. This blade is great for vegetables, fruits, fish, and meats. [Please refrain from cutting frozen products as this may detriment the knife’s edge.]
- Ergonomic Design- Design inspiration are designed to show the special beauty of chef’s knives. While focusing on comfortability, and efficiency for the everyday chef. Blade length is 21.2cm and handle length is 15.3 cm with an overall length of 36.5cm. When a pinch grip is used the blade length is considered “true 8” inch” where the user will be able to maximize maneuverability of the blades cutting edge
- Full of Natural Handles – Is crafted from African rosewood, and is a great compliment to the beauty and comfort to the knife user. The stability of the handle allows the user full manipulation of the blade. This makes for effective use for precision, and endurance cuts. This handle makes mis en plas (food prep) FUN again
- Weight/Balance- The balance point runs heel to spine up the billet. Allowing the user a comfortable grip with precise cuts, and less wear and tear on the users hands. The weight is towards the blade of the knife making for efficient use during rock chopping motion.
- FAMCUTE’s PROMISE- Quality is a massive focus of ours products. As a promise to our customers, When you open the package and receive a knife with any quality problems, we will replace it free of charge.