1. Catego Fast-Acting Flea and Tick Treatment For Cats/Kittens (Over 1.5 lbs) Kills Fleas Within 6 Hours, Prevents Flea Re-Infestations
- FOR CATS OVER 1.5 POUNDS: Catego is a safe and effective formula for cats that kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks and chewing lice. May be used on cats as young as 8 weeks old
- FAST RELIEF: Catego kills fleas in just 6 hours compared to other brands that take 12 hours
- LONG LASTING MEDICINE: Your cat will be rid of those unwanted guests for 30 days
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Catego has a unique combination of three proven active ingredients; Dinotefuran, Fipronil, and Pyriproxyfen
- EASY TO APPLY: The patented applicator makes it easy to apply and minimizes risk of skin abrasion. The formula is non greasy, quick drying, and is small in volume; ensuring no medicine is wasted
2. Natural Flea Shampoo for Cats & Kittens, 16.9oz
- Botanical formula kills fleas on contact
- Provides flea control for up to one week
- Contains no pyrethrins
- No mixing required, ready to use
- Safe for cats and kittens of any age
3. SENTRY Fiproguard for Cats, Flea and Tick Prevention for Cats (1.5 Pounds and Over), Includes 6 Month Supply of Topical Flea Treatments
- CAT FLEA AND TICK CONTROL: SENTRY Fiproguard topical flea and tick prevention for cats kills fleas, ticks and chewing lice for up to 30 days.
- VET QUALITY FORMULA: SENTRY Fiproguard is a vet-quality formula flea treatment that contains the active ingredient fipronil.
- FOR KITTENS AND CATS: Flea and tick control can be used on cats and kittens 8 weeks and older, and 1.5 pounds and older.
- TICK PREVENTION: Fiproguard for cats also kills deer ticks that may transmit Lyme disease.
- INCLUDES: Six (6) 0.017 fl. oz. applicators, a six month supply of waterproof topical applications for cat flea and tick control. For best results, apply flea & tick treatment for cats directly to dry skin on your cat’s back-between the shoulder blades-on a monthly basis.
4. Bayer Advantage II Kitten Flea Treatment for Kittens, 2 – 5 lb, 4 doses
- Veterinarian recommended monthly ﬂea treatment for cats
- Kills through contact; No biting required
- Easy to apply ﬂea prevention for cats
- Starts working within 12 hours, keeps working for 30 days
- Brought to you by Bayer
5. Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Flea and Tick Shampoo for Dogs and Cats, 16 oz – with Pyrethrum to Kill Fleas and Ticks On Contact – Cleanses and Exfoliates, (FG01360)
- MAXIMUM FLEA & TICK CONTROL – With up to 3x more active ingredients, this flea and tick shampoo is formulated with pyrethrum – a natural insecticide – to kill and control fleas and ticks on-contact, soothe irritated skin while cleansing & exfoliating.
- WORKS FAST – Give your pet relief from symptoms including droppings/flea dirt in dog’s coat, allergic dermatitis, excessive scratching, licking or biting at skin, hair loss, tapeworms and pale gums. Follow directions on bottle for best results.
- SOAP AND PARABEN FREE – This flea and tick shampoo for dogs and cats is paraben and soap-free. It contains no harsh soaps or damaging detergents, only the gentlest naturally derived cleansers specifically formulated for your pet’s skin.
- FORMULATED FOR PETS – This pet shampoo is safe for dogs, cats, ferrets and horses 12 weeks & older. This pH balanced treatment is ideal for your dog’s skin as human shampoos are formulated at a lower pH level (more acidic).
- EFFECTIVE & AFFORDABLE – Veterinary Formula Clinical Care premium medicated products are created with veterinary-grade ingredients, available at an affordable price. We know dogs and cats are more than just pets because we are pet parents too.
6. Hartz UltraGuard Flea & Tick Collar for Cats and Kittens, 7 Month Flea and Tick Protection and Prevention, White
- Fresh scented
- Kills and repels fleas and ticks, plus prevents flea eggs from hatching for 7 months. Can be worn simultaneously with your cat’s regular collar
- Water-resistant design won’t cause loss of effectiveness if your favorite feline takes a stroll in the rain
- Features a breakaway, safety release snap
- For use on adult cats and kittens 12 weeks of age and older
7. Cheristin for Cats Topical Flea Prevention – Starts Killing Fleas in 30 Minutes, 1 Dose
- Topical flea treatment and prevention designed just for cats
- Long-lasting treatment protects against fleas through 6 weeks
- One-size-fits-all for all cats and kittens over 1.8 lbs and 8 weeks old
- Rounded tip applicator for comfortable, easy application
- Starts killing fleas in only 30 minutes and kills 98-100% of fleas in 12 hours in a controlled study
8. Adams Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo with Precor For Cats and Dogs, 12 Ounces
- PEST CONTROL: Kills fleas, ticks, flea eggs, flea larvae and lice.
- FOR SENSITIVE SKIN: Rich, creamy, sensitive skin formula with soothing aloe, lanolin and oatmeal.
- PROVEN EFFECTIVE: Contains an insect growth regulator (IGR) to kill and prevent flea development for up to 28 days.
- USE ON DOGS & CATS: Safe for use on all dogs, cats, puppies and kittens 12-weeks and older.
- FRESH SCENT: Pleasant, fresh scent.
- PET, HOME & YARD: 5% of fleas live on your pet while the remaining 95% live in your home or yard. Adams provides a multi-step product solution to fight pests on every front – Complete your system with our Pet, Home, and Yard products.
- Packaging may vary
9. Advantage Flea and Tick Treatment Shampoo for Cats and Kittens, 8 oz
- For use on cats and kittens over 12 weeks
- As part of a complete flea control program, treat your pets, your home and your yard with appropriate products
10. FRONTLINE Plus for Cats and Kittens (1.5 pounds and over) Flea and Tick Treatment, 3 Doses
- Waterproof flea and tick treatment for cats and kittens: Frontline Plus for Cats provides waterproof, fast-acting, long-lasting flea and tick treatment and control for your cat. This product is approved for use on cats and kittens 1.5 lbs and over.
- Break the flea life cycle with frontline: Frontline flea and tick treatment for cats kills adult fleas plus flea eggs and larvae to stop existing infestations and prevent establishment of new infestations.
- Kills fleas and ticks: Frontline flea and tick treatment for cats kills fleas, flea eggs, lice, and ticks. This flea and tick treatment kills ticks, including those that may transmit Lyme disease.
- Trusted flea and tick protection for cats: Frontline Plus for Cats has been trusted by veterinarians for nearly 20 years. Made with 2 tough killing ingredients, fipronil and (S)-methoprene – one to kill adult fleas and ticks and the second to kill flea eggs and larvae – this fast-acting, long-lasting protection provides flea and tick control for cats and kittens 8 weeks and older.
- Lasting flea and tick protection: Frontline’s long-lasting formula is stored in the oil glands of the cat’s skin to give non-stop flea and tick protection for a full 30 days. Frontline flea and tick treatment for cats works non-stop for a full 30 days. A 3-dose supply lasts for 3 months.