1. Scuba Choice Scuba Diving Compact Black Stainless Steel Blunt Tip BCD Knife
- 420 Stainless Steel
- 2.3″ Blade
- Total length: 7″
- Moulded nylon grip for comfort
2. Bahia Dive Supply Stainless Steel Diving Snorkeling Safety Knife with Quick Release Adjustable Leg Straps & Locking Sheath, 5 inch Blade
- Three types of blade in one! Straight edge for slicing, serrated edge for tearing and a line cutter all in one!
- Durable 420 high-carbon stainless steel blade is easy to sharpen. Blade and sheath must be rinsed, towel dried and lightly coated with silicon after each dive. Salt water is corrosive to stainless steel.
- Quick release clips & adjustable 19 inch straps for lower leg, easy to set up and remove. Straps connect to back side of sheath through 0.75 inch loops.
- Bright green color for easy visibility! Never spend time searching for dropped knives! You & your dive buddy will be able to quickly see this knife in emergencies.
- 5 inch blade includes a heavy duty handle with a slip resistant rubber grip. Sheath includes quick release locking mechanism for easy access when needed and security when not in use. Maintain locking mechanism with WD40 when needed.
3. BOffer Compact Dive Knife with Sheath, Small Scuba Diving Knife with BCD Mount, Divers Tactical Point Tip Knives with Serrated Blade for Spear Fishing,Snorkeling
- 【① Small Dive Knife:】Total Length:6.7inches, Blade length : 3 inches approx.Handle length: 3.5 inches.(See 2nd picture)A small serrated blade will work great as a tool and is easier to attach in a variety of places. The molded sheath with pre-installed clips are designed for easy mounting, and can be placed on most places by velcro closure straps of BC or nylon tight straps.
- 【② Double Edges Blade with Green Sheath:】This 420 stainless-steel knife has the combination of a smooth and serrated edges for cutting just about anything.Thin handle has a 3D-printed nonslip pattern for a strong grip,handle with paracord is easy to hang.Green sheath is easy to see if dropped.The sheath also allow for a one handed quick release mechanism.
- 【③ NEVER RUST:】420 stainless steel blade sharper than 304 stainless steel blade,but 304 stainless steel blade that is more resistant to corrosion.Titanium blade that is sharp and durable,but more expensive.The rust issue that some other users are experiencing is a user error,rather than a bad product.As with any dive knife,the blade sheath that make sure your sheath holds your knife securely,yet allows yoshould be cleaned,dried,and oiled before putting it away.
- 【④ BCD or Hose mounted knife:】Larger dive knives are typically better suited on leg straps, while more compact ones can be smoothly attached to your BCD or air hoses.Sheath also can be mounted to your dive belt or buoyancy compensation device (BCD).Dive knives come a u to draw it with hand.Most sheaths are made from ABS plastic,which stores your knife without blunting it.
- 【⑤ Multipuepose Scuba Dive Gear:】 Use knife for hiking, rafting, boating, hunting, rescue,spearfishing, snorkeling, kayaking outdoor camping or rope,fishing line cutting.aslo as tactical boot knife used on land,forests.Any questions feel free to contact us, your satisfaction is our ultimate pursuit!
4. Promate Replacement Dive Knife Straps w/Quick Release
- 2 Rubber Knife Straps (a pair)
- 20″ long Compensating Rubber Strap
- Non-Corrosive Design
- Impact Resistant Quick Release Buckle
5. BOffer Scuba Diving Knife Double Edge with Nylon and ABS Sheaths – Black Fixed Blade Tactical Sharp knives with Edge Line Cutter,Sawing Edge,2 Pairs Leg Strap for Divers Dive,Snorkeling (black tip)
- 440 Stainless Steel Blade:There are 2 different materials used to make a diving knives:titanium and steel.The titanium dive knives are incredibly strong and very resistant to corrosion.They’re also maintenance free.However,they can be hard to sharpen and expensive.BOffer knife is 400 alloy,cheap,easy to sharpen use sharpener,need maintenance to prevent them from rusting.
- Multipuepose Scuba dive Gear:Use knife for spearfishing,snorkeling,hiking,rafting,boating,hunting,rescue,kayaking outdoor camping or rope,fishing line cutting.aslo as tactical boot knife used on land,forests.
- Easy to Sharpen Fixed Blade Dive Knife:The best dive knives can have a fixed blade or a folding blade.The BOffer knives with a fixed blade come with a Nylon sheath to store it safely.The advantage of this type of blade is you to take it out with hand.
- Straight and Serrated Shape of Blade divers knife:The edge of the blade can be straight or serrated.The straight blade is better to cut plastics or a nylon rope while a serrated blade will perform better to cut kelp and natural fibers.Just get a knife with a straight and a serrated part together.
- Sheath for Leg,Arm,Tank,BCD:Where to attach your dive knife has been a hot topic among divers in the recent years.Traditionally,the most used place has been to carry the dive knife on the lower leg(opposite to the dominant hand).The disadvantage of placing it on the leg is it can easily get entangled with things underwater while diving.These days,more and more divers carry their diving knives on their BCDS.This way you never forget it on the boat and it’s easier to reach in case you need it.
6. Skorpion Knife
- Skorpion is a modern knife of the latest generation design and medium dimensions, with a resistant tempered blade of tempered AISI 304 steel, with a smooth edge and a serrated edge with a wire cutter incorporated.
- The Skorpion is available in two different blades: pointed tip and blunt tip. The blade is long 4 3/8 in (11 cm). The total knife length is 9 1/8 in (23.20 cm).
- One side of the stainless steel blade is straight-edged, the other one is serrated right along the blade; they are both very sharp and effective for line cutting. It is separated from the blade by a small technopolymer thumb tab.
- The knife comes with a sheath that features a locking mechanism to allow one-hand release. The sheath comes with two, standard issue straps to attach it to your leg.
- “The Skorpion is designed in Italy by Cressi and made in Taiwan. Cressi has been an Italian brand pioneer in Spearfishing, Freediving, and Scuba Diving since 1946. “
7. Promate Point Tip Scuba Dive BC Knife (3″ Blade), Black
- Small and versatile tool for diving snorkeling
- 304 stainless steel blade
- Single action button locking system sheath
- Sharp at the point and one side of blade and serrated edge at another side.
- Small notch toward the handle to cut line safely
8. BOffer Scuba Diving Knife,Black Tactical Sharp Blade knives,Divers dive tool with 2 Types Sheaths,Sawing Edge and 2 Pairs Leg Straps,Best for Snorkeling,Hunting,Survival Rescue and Water Sports.
- ★Sheath for leg,arm,belt,BCD.
- ★420C stainless steel,overall length:approx 8.5″,blade length:approx 4″.
- ★Rugged diving knives,It came sharp and ready to use for snorkeling,fishing,swimming,boating,shallow scuba and cutting fish line,also for combat,self-defense.
- ★1x knife,2 x sheaths that impact-resistant ABS plastic sheath and nylon holster,4 x adjustable 3/4 inch wide straps that 2 x elastic straps and 2 x nylon straps.
- ★NEVER RUST:420C steel blade,the rust issue that some other users are experiencing is a user error,rather than a bad product.As with any dive knife,the blade should be cleaned,dried,and oiled before putting it away.
9. Promate KF510-Black, Sharp Tip Stainless Steel Scuba Dive Knife
- 304 stainless steel blade
- Stainless steel hammer on handle bottom
- Quick release and adjustable straps and sheaths
- Easy disassembling for cleaning and maintenance
- Overall Length: 10.5 inch (27 cm), Blade Length: 5 inch (12.5 cm)
10. Dive Knife with Holster, 316L Stainless Steel, 5”, Reliable Scuba Diving Knives with Sheaths and Long Straps for Safety – Premium Diving and Snorkeling Equipment
- Designed for Safety: Dive with confidence with the Thresher Dive Supply Diving Knife with leg strap! This convenient scuba tool with knife holster is sleek and sharp and designed to provide unmatched safety while enjoying your favorite activity.
- Quality Scuba Gear: Crafted with 316L grade stainless steel, these diving knives are made with superior corrosion resistance in mind, especially in situations with high exposure to salt. This dive knife with leg strap has an ergonomic, sturdy handle.
- Ready for Diving: Our high-quality scuba diving knife includes a plastic, easy-to-use knife sheath that is designed for durability in the water. These scuba diving accessories also include long rubber straps for a secure fit around your leg or wrist.
- Convenient and Stylish: This scuba knife with leg holster has a straight-edge blade on one side, and a serrated edge on the other, making it ideal for cutting fishing line. Plus, our diver’s tool is embellished with our stylish thresher shark logo!
- Thresher Dive Supply: Thresher Dive Supply began 19 years ago when our founder was a full-time professional diving instructor. Disappointed with the diving equipment available, he designed this diving knife for unmatched style, design, and quality.