1. Achim Home Furnishings Chardonnay Tier and Swag Set, 57 in x 24 in, Burgundy
- Complete Window Set
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyester
- Measures 57-inch x 24-inch
2. Marvin Gaye & Chardonnay [Explicit]
3. Brown Chardonnay
4. Delight Naturals Chardonnay Wine Lip Balm – Three Pack
- All natural lip balm
- Incredibly smooth texture
- Organic beeswax base
- Made in small batches to ensure the best in quality and flavor
- Artisan indie beauty products handmade in Idaho, USA
5. Chardonnay (feat. Nasty C) [Explicit]
6. L’Oreal Paris Professional Techniques La Petite Frost Chardonnay, 1-Count
- Hi-precision pull-through cap highlights
- Two hooks for bold or subtle highlights
- Create perfectly precise even highlights
- For shorter hair
7. Cherchies Chardonnay Lime & Cilantro Seasoning
- Cherchies Chardonnay Lime & Cilantro Seasoning has the sweet and savory flavor of chardonnay with the tangy and fresh pop of lime and cilantro!
- Sprinkle this improved all-natural, refreshing seasoning on your chicken, fish, pork and vegetable dishes. Instead of garlic bread, try our Cilantro Seasoning for a delicious change.
- Perfect for creating rubs, bastes, crusts, and delicious glazes.
- Adds a touch of sophistication and delicious flavor to any recipe, meal, or snack.
- Ingredients: Corn syrup solids, dehydrated onion and garlic, lime juice powder (corn syrup solids, natural flavor), salt, sugar, dehydrated cilantro, natural flavors, extractives of tumeric with less than 2% silicon dioxide added to prevent caking. This is a gluten free product.
8. Chardonnay Wine Bottle Labels
9. The Republic of Tea Sonoma Iced Tea Pouches (Chardonnay, 6 Pouches)
- Sonoma County Grapes: Only the finest grapes from Sonoma County, California are used in this premium brew.
- Food Pairing: Enjoy with aged cheeses, salads, avocados, spinach, asparagus, chicken, turkey, pork, pasta, salmon and shrimp.
- Benefits of Wine: Contains polyphenols such as resveratrol for additional health benefits without the side-effects of alcohol.
- Alcohol Free Drink Alternative: The perfect upscale drink alternative to chardonnay when entertaining.