1. McCormick Culinary Whole Bay Leaves, 2 oz
- McCormick Culinary Bay Leaves have tea-like characteristics with woody and astringent flavor and slightly minty menthol aroma
- Kosher with no added MSG
- Sourced especially for chefs, McCormick Culinary Bay Leaves are carefully packaged to preserve the leaf integrity for the freshest experience possible in any recipe creation
- Our 2 oz plastic container is perfect for back of house use and is convenient for chefs to use as little or as much as desired
- Easily include one or two McCormick Culinary Bay Leaves in stews and marinades to give delectable, distinctive flavor to any appetizer, side or entrée
2. Soeos Bay Leaves 2oz (57g), Non-GMO Verified, Natural Dried Bay Leaf, Freshly Packed to Keep Fresh, Bay Laurel Herbs for Cooking, Bay Laurel Leaf, Dried Bay Leaves, Whole Bay Leaves, Fresh Bay Leaves.
- SOEOS BAY LEAVES: Soeos Bay leaves are selected at their highest quality from farms, and they are good for our overall health, especially with their great quality as an original herb and spice. It is a good substitute for thyme, oregano, and basil in some recipes.
- AROMATIC & ACCESSIBLE: Wholesome and aromatic bay leaves reach their peak of aroma when dry. A handy design of 2 oz. Whenever your culinary need comes, you can have it in a breeze.
- VERSATILE INGREDIENT: Bay leaf spice may be used as a garnish or an ingredient for everything from soups and curries to meatloaves and pot roasts. The uses of bay leaves include grinding the leaves into a spice to flavor soups and stews, but they are most commonly added in their whole form as a flavoring for certain Italian dishes.
- LONG SHELF LIFE: Keep these on hand for up to two years. Great to have on hand for everyday cooking.
- Soeos takes your satisfaction as our highest priority. Let us know anytime for questions and concerns, as we value your voice to make things right.
3. Gel Spice Turkish Bay Laurel Leaf, Dried Bay Leaves, Whole Bay Leave, Bay Leaf Herbs for Cooking | Professional Kitchen Size – 8.5 OZ
- Classic in sauces and soups
- Used in restaurants and home gourmet cooking.
- Aromatic and Gourmet
- Large Commercial Size 8.5 oz Jar
- All Natural – Certified OU Kosher
4. The Spice Way Bay Leaves – ( 0.75 oz ) Whole bay leaf great for cooking soups, stews and vegetables
- BAY LEAVES – tasteful leaves that enhances many dishes including soups, stews and vegetables.
- USES – soups, stews, vegetables, roasted beef, long cooked dishes and even tea.
- FRESH – made from premium Bay Leaves, ground fresh.
- PURE – no additives, no fillers, no agents, Non-GMO, no preservatives.
- FARM TO TABLE – 30 years of experience in growing spices, herbs and peppers, using traditional methods like hand-picking, sun-drying and grounding at our facility.
5. Spice Classics Bay Leaves, 8 oz
- Spice Classics Bay Leaves feature a distinctively strong yet pleasant, slightly minty aroma and flavor
- Our 8 oz size is recipe-ready and perfect for adding to any back-of-house spices and herbs collection
- Spice Classics spices, herbs, and seasonings are sourced from around the world, within a safe and secure supply chain, delivered in every bottle
- Popular in Mediterranean and European cuisines, Spice Classics Bay Leaves are also great for seasoning soups and seafood dishes, meat and marinades
6. Bay Leaves – 100% Natural – 8 ounces (1/2 lb) – EarthWise Aromatics
- Bay Leaves
- 100% Natural – No Pesticides – Non Irradiated
- 1/2 lb (8 oz)
- Botancial Name: Laurus nobilis
- Culinary / Food Grade / Harvested in Europe
7. Eat Well Premium Foods – Turkish Bay Leaves Whole 6 oz Bag, Bulk, 100% Natural Dried Bay Leaf
- WHAT IS BAY LEAF : The aromatic leaf from the bay laurel tree, it is an essential component of the classic bouquet garni: parsley, thyme and a bay leaf. The bittersweet, spicy leaves impart their pungent flavour to a variety of dishes and ingredients, making bay a versatile store cupboard ingredient. It’s also one of the few herbs that doesn’t lose its flavour when dried.
- HOW TO USE BAY LEAF : Bay leaf is typically used to season long-cooking dishes like soups, stews, and braises, but it can also enhance the flavor of quicker-cooking dishes like risotto, pasta sauce, or even a simple pot of rice. The key is to have at least a little liquid for the bay to infuse and heat to get the process going.
- The herb is used most widely in Mediterranean (Turkish ,Italian Greek ) cooking, but since it was one of the earliest and most widely traded spices, bay has become an established seasoning in many cuisines around the world – most noticeably Indian, the Middle Eastern , and many European cuisines. It’s also one of the main ingredients in a classic French bouquet garni.
- Eat Well Premium Foods” Provides Healthy and Dilicious Spices , Herbs and Herbal Teas
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Your satisfaction is our top priority. We guarantee the quality of our products and we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchases. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, just email us and we’ll refund your order in full .
8. Amazon Brand – Happy Belly Bay Leaves, Whole, 0.25 Ounces
- 0.25-ounces of Happy Belly Whole Bay leaves
- The aromatic leaf from the bay laurel tree
- Whole leaves
- Use to season soups, stews, and braises, risotto, pasta sauce, or even a simple pot of rice
- Kosher certified
- If you like McCormick Bay Leaves, we invite you to try Happy Belly Bay Leaves
- Satisfaction Guarantee: We’re proud of our products. If you aren’t satisfied, we’ll refund you for any reason within a year of purchase. 1-877-485-0385
- An Amazon brand
9. Simply Organic Bay Leaf, Certified Organic | 0.14 oz
- BAY LEAF – There’s nothing in this bottle but pure, organic, Premium Hand Select Grade true bay laurel leaves (Laurus nobilis). No GMOs. No ETO (considered carcinogenic by the EPA). Not irradiated. Certified Organic by QAI. Kosher Certified by KSA. Sweet, earthy aroma. Savory, balsamic, good-bitter flavor. This is the true bay experience. You may not know it when you taste it, but you know when it’s missing. That stew or seafood dish just seem to need something? This is it.
- FLAVORFUL AND AROMATIC – Our bay leaves are Premium Hand Select Grade. This means that after mechanical sorting, two rounds of hand selection are done to ensure that these leaves are the best of the best. Only about 1% of all bay leaves meet the criteria for this grade. The leaves are then dried and shipped in time to be packaged for the current holiday season â€” providing the fresh, robust flavor of recently harvested bay.
- ORGANIC FROM TURKEY – Relationships matter. People matter. In Turkey, laurel leaf collection is traditionally a side-source of income for families. But younger people are leaving the area for more lucrative city jobs. We and our sustainable sourcing partner Kutas are working with a collector cooperative that is adding value for its members by drying and processing bay leaves themselves.
- PURE AND POTENT FLAVOR – Simply Organic believes in pure and potent flavor grown at the source. Our rigorous standards mean that we know precisely what you’re getting, and from where. All of our products are grown and processed without the use of toxic pesticides, irradiation, or GMOs.
- ABOUT US – Simply Organic is a 100% certified organic line of spices, seasoning mixes, and baking flavors. Our pure, potent spices, seasonings and extracts bring real bite to everything you make, eat and share. Our goal, through our Simply Organic Giving Fund, is to help the millions of food insecure by not only providing funds and support to make organic food more accessible, but also in developing the next generation of leaders in sustainable and socially just organic agriculture.
10. Rani Bay Leaf (Leaves) Whole Spice Hand Selected Extra Large 1.75oz (50g) ~ All Natural | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO | Vegan | Indian Origin (Tej Patta)
- You’ll LOVE our Bay Leaves by Rani Brand–Here’s Why:
- ????100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- ????Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ????NO FILLERS in any Rani Brand Spices (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production) usually sodium or like product. Net Wt. 50g (1.75oz)
- ????Authentic Product of India, Alternate Names: Tej Patta Pata (Hindi), Tamal Patra (Indian)